Experience the beauty of Kenya
Blessed with breath-taking landscapes, a friendly local population, pleasant year round weather and the rich collection of wildlife, it is little surprise then that Kenya Tourism offers one of the most desired travel experiences in the world. Kenya Tourism is meant to be your guide to planning a Safari to Kenya and making the most of your visit to East Africa. Travellers considering visiting Kenya have many questions regarding their trip, from the best month to visit to which places to go to and how to plan a Kenya Safari and we are here to provide the best advice and guidance for your proposed trip.
Kenya Tourism Destinations
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve is one of the top Kenya Tourism Destinations. Famous for the great migrations, abundant wildlife and it is for this reason visitors barely misses to see the big five.
- Nairobi National Park is exclusive by being the only reserved area in the world with a diversity of animals and birds close to a capital city.
- Mount Kenya is Africa’s second highest mountain after Mount Kilimanjaro. Rising to 5,199m, the mountain offers a fabulous scenery.
- Lamu Island is a part of Lamu Archipelago of Kenya. An irresistible appeal that visitors love.
Kenya Tourism Facts
- OFFICIAL NAME : Republic of Kenya (English) or Jamhuriya Kenya(Swahili)
- FORM OF GOVERNMENT :
- CAPITAL :
- POPULATION : 45,010,056.
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGES : Swahili, English.
- MONEY : Kenyan shilling.
- AREA : 224,081 square miles (580,367 square kilometers)
- MAJOR MOUNTAIN RANGES : Aberdare Range, Mau Escarpment.
Best Kenya Tourism Guide
Kenya has at your behest deserts, mountains, beaches, coral reefs and a sparkling and colourful tribal culture. Kenya Safari Tours largely thrive on its abundance of wildlife. Therefore, natural reserves are a big part of attraction for all Kenya Safari Packages. It is an epitome of the whole African continent, so diverse is the nation in every aspect
Cultural Tourism In Kenya
Cultural tourism includes tourism in urban areas, particularly historic or large cities and their cultural facilities such as museums and theatres. It can also include tourism in rural areas showcasing the traditions of indigenous cultural communities, and their values and lifestyle.
Cultural Tourism In Kenya is an important tool for celebrating, preserving and promoting a state’s unique heritage. It is also an effective way to stimulate a state’s economy, as it increases opportunities for artists, encourages public participation in the arts and facilitates cultural commerce.
A magical landscape that sums up the typical African experience, Kenya is a traveller’s paradise. Right from high savannah grasses to deep oceans offering happening spectacular underwater world with vivacious coral reefs, from dense and dark equatorial forests to bright silver mountains draped in snow, you have simply a wide range of Kenya Safari Guide to explore, also there's an endless list of magical experiences waiting for you in Kenya!
Tourism has been an important part of Kenya’s recent history, resulting in the creation of vast national parks and game reserves. But Kenya’s ability to adapt to this shift – moving the emphasis from wildlife to people – will determine the impact that Kenya Tourism has on its future. For more contact African Outback Safaris today!
Travel Guide City By City
Related Travel Tips
Speak To Someone
Who's Been There
Start Planning Your Tailor Made Tripby Contacting one Of Our African Specialist